I'm so excited you want to know more about me and how I can best serve you on your big day!!! First of all, I specialized in photographing weddings. It's my jam! I know how stressfull and busy a wedding day can get but I'm here to help you capture it all for you. I have a keen eye for laughter, love and joy! I can help plan out your wedding timeline and organize important shot lists. I'm fabulous at directing couples during portriat sessions. So, you'll get those beautiful timeless images along with fun candid ones. Need ideas and suggestions? I'm here for ya! Most of all I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm in love with love. Ready to get this party started?!
I grew up in the northeastern part of Arizona. A place called, Red Valley. Sometimes the map says Red Rock. But whichever name you see, it will live up to its name. Beautiful red rocks everywhere. I currently reside in Chandler, Arizona with my college sweetheart, Orlando, our son, Ethan and our cute rescue pup, Hazel.
My clans are Red Running Into Water People born for the Salt People. My maternal grandfathers are Tangle People and my paternal grandfathers are Red Botton People. This is who I am as a Diné (Navajo) woman.
Beauty, harmony and simplicity are core foundations of my Diné (Navajo) culture. I feel connected and complete when I find it and share it. My photography helps me do that. Photos are reminders of the beauty and the art we live in everyday. I believe we create art even if we don't realize it. There is beauty in simple movements like a hug or a kiss. Wouldn't it be nice to have it tangible in your hands to admire everyday? Moments that seem to pass us so quickly. I would love to capture those moments for you. Moments that reflect your love for one another.
I love telling stories by using my favorite tools: my eye, my heart and my camera. I capture not only people but also your surroundings on your big day. Let me be your eyes for you!!! That's what I love about photography. It takes us back to beautiful moments. My photography is filled with lots of light, movement and romance. It's a reflection of who I am. I create images that are bright, clean and simple, because simplicity never goes out of style.
Here's five things you might not know about me:
1. When I was in Kindergarten, I ran away from boarding school, on multiple occasions. I just wanted to be home with my Nalí-Grandma who smelled like baby lambs all the time!
2. I was elected 4H queen in the 7th grade, by default. No one else showed up to compete. My talent was reciting a Carl Sandburg poem.
3. I'm a neat freak. Everything has a "home."
4. I love to dress to impress! Tulle and masanÍ dresses with heels are my favorite.
5. My senior year in high school, I threw water balloons into the boys bathroom. And quickly changed my top so they couldn’t pin it on me!
Still here? Let’s connect!