Beauty, harmony and simplicity are core foundations of my Diné (Navajo) culture. I feel connected and complete when I find it and share it. My photography helps me do that. Photos are reminders of the beauty and the art we live in everyday. I specialize in wedding photography. Weddings are so exciting but it can also be quite overwhelming! My goal as your wedding photographer is to make the entire process simple and enjoyable. Photography is a real part of your day and you deserve a great photographic experience also! Ready to get this party started?
More about Jennifer!
I grew up in the northeastern part of Arizona. A place called, Red Valley. Sometimes the map says Red Rock. But whichever name you see, it will live up to its name. Beautiful red rocks everywhere. I currently reside in Chandler, Arizona with my college sweetheart, Orlando, our son, Ethan and our cute rescue pup, Hazel.
My clans are Red Running Into Water People born for the Salt People. My maternal grandfathers are Tangle People and my paternal grandfathers are Red Botton People. This is who I am as a Diné (Navajo) woman.
Here's five things you might not know about me:
1. When I was in Kindergarten, I ran away from boarding school, on multiple occasions. I just wanted to be home with my Nalí-Grandma who smelled like baby lambs all the time!
2. I was elected 4H queen in the 7th grade, by default. No one else showed up to compete. My talent was reciting a Carl Sandburg poem.
3. I'm a neat freak. Everything has a "home."
4. I love to dress to impress! Tulle and masanÍ dresses with heels are my favorite.
5. My senior year in high school, I threw water balloons into the boys bathroom. And quickly changed my top so they couldn’t pin it on me!
Still here? Let’s connect!