Beauty, harmony and simplicity are core foundations of my Diné (Navajo) culture. I feel connected and complete when I find it and share it. My photography helps me do that. I specialize in engagement and wedding photography. Weddings are so exciting but it can also be quite overwhelming! My goal as your wedding photographer is to make the entire process simple and enjoyable. Photography is a real part of your day and you deserve a great photographic experience with a photographer you connect with! Ready to get this party started?
More about Jennifer!
I grew up in the northeastern part of Arizona. A place called, Red Valley. Sometimes the map says Red Rock. But whichever name you see, it will live up to its name. Beautiful red rocks everywhere. I currently reside in Chandler, Arizona with my college sweetheart, Orlando, our son, Ethan and our cute rescue pup, Hazel. My clans are Red Running Into Water People born for the Salt People. My maternal grandfathers are Tangle People and my paternal grandfathers are Red Botton People. This is who I am as a Diné (Navajo) woman.
Here's five things you might not know about me:
1. When I was in Kindergarten, I ran away from boarding school, on multiple occasions. I just wanted to be home with my Nalí-grams who smelled like baby lambs all the time.
2. I was elected 4H queen in the 7th grade, by default. No one else showed up to compete! *gasp!* My talent was reciting a Carl Sandburg poem. I still love poetry to this day!
3. I'm a paper gal. I love pretty stationary and vintage stamps! I use my Filofax planner everyday but use my iPhone for reminders as a backup.
4. I love to wear turquoise jewelry along with my diamonds. Sometimes when I'm rushing out the door I forget to put them on and I feel naked all day long.
5. I love photographing the desert and exploring new places. My family and I go on road trips all over the Southwest. My favorite places to visit are old Catholic Churches.
Still here? Let’s connect!